Wednesday, March 31, 2010

 

David Mills (1961-2010)


I thought about writing a tribute to David Mills, the gifted television writer (check out his credits on IMDb) and blogger, to go with the shocking news of his death, but I knew I couldn't do it justice, no matter how much I worshipped The Wire and loved Homicide: Life on the Street and looked forward to Treme, the new HBO series he was working on with David Simon, where Mills passed away on the set at the far too young age of 48. I never met the man, though he is my first Facebook friend to die. However, Alan Sepinwall did know him and I read his lovely piece at What's Alan Watching and he put everything so much better than I could ever hope to, that I thought just linking to that would be the best tribute of all. RIP, Mr. Mills.



Labels: , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Follow edcopeland on Twitter

 Subscribe in a reader